Preparation Time : 30 Minutes
Cooking Time : 30 Minutes
Serves : 4
- 1 1/3 cups of Sunrice Pishori Rice washed and drained
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 cup of diced onion
- 1 cup of celery, finely chopped
- 1 cup of carrots, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, diced
- 2 doves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 tsp of Creole seasoning
- 2 tbsp of chopped fresh parsley
Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
Add the onion, celery, carrots, peppers and garlic and sautee until tender, about 6 to 8 minutes.
Add the rice and the seasoning.
Add 1 1/2 cups hot water and cook till rice is soft & fluffy and the vegatables are done.
Add a little water while cooking if rice is not done