Preparation Time : 5 Minutes
Cooking Time : 25 Minutes
Ready In : 30 Minutes
Serves : 6
- 1 cup Long-Grain White Sunrice Pishori Rice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 fresh jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 1 tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 chicken cube
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/ 2 cup chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 1 dove garlic, halved
In a medium sauce pan, cook rice in oil over medium heat for about 3 minutes.
Pour in chicken broth, and bring to a boil.
Stir in onion, green pepper, jalapeno, and diced tomato.
Season with chicken cube, salt and pepper, cumin, coriander leaves and garlic.
Bring to a boil, cover, and reduce heat to low.
Cook for 20 minutes.