A health pulao with soya granules
Preparation Time : 15 Minutes
Cooking Time : 25 Minutes
- 1 1/2 cups of Sunrice Basmati Rice, soaked
- 1 cup of Soya granules, soaked in 1 cup water
- 4 tablespoons of oil
- 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds
- 1-inch stick of cinnamon
- 4 cloves and 4 green cardamoms
- 3 medium of onions and 10 cloves of garlic, all chopped
- 1-inch piece of ginger, chopped
- 2 tablespoons of red chilli powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder and 2 tablespoons of coriander powder
- 4 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup of green peas, parboiled
- Salt -to taste
- 2 tablespoons of fresh coriander leaves, chopped
Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds. cinnamon, cloves, green cardamoms and onions.
Sauté for two minutes and add ginger and garlic and sauté for another minute. Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder and continue to sauté.
Add a little water so that the masala does not burn. Add tomato and soya granules.
Cook for a minute and add green peas, salt and coriander leaves.
Add rice and stir, three cups of water and stir.
When it comes to a boil, lower the heat, cover and cook till the rice is done.
Serve hot with raita.